Saturday, March 12, 2011

Tagged--and blog overhaul

I was tagged by Cecilia in a 4x4 blog meme. Check at the bottom to see if you are tagged. Here's my stuff:

1st - Four places I go:

Target
Church
The park
My strength training class (my instructor is quitting to go back to elementary teaching next month!! Major bummer for me, but lucky kids!)


2nd - Four favorite smells:

Dryer venting outside
Japanese food (in general)
Pinewood Christmas candles
My boys' heads


3rd - Four favorite TV shows and/or movies:

Parenthood
Modern Family
Glee
Bachelor (Dave and I are hooked this season!)


4th - Four recommendations:

The grass is always greener where you water it.
Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
Be who you are; you are the only one who can do it perfectly.
Stand up straight.


I tag Christian M., Thomas G., Colleen M., and Gunda!!

No comments: